— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 enters its second marathon day today, July 13, and a number of stores competing with Prime Day are offering up their own massive sales. In fact, some of the best competing Prime Day sales are happening right now at Target, Samsung, Walmart and Best Buy.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
For example, Target’s Deal Days started on July 11, and will run through Wednesday, July 13. You can shop competitive deals on some of the best products we’ve ever tested in our labs, including the KitchenAid standing mixer ($279.99, saving you $170) and the Dyson V8 Motorhead ($329.99, saving you $100).
►Amazon Prime Day 2022 is here: Shop the 160+ best Amazon Prime Day deals right now
►Amazon Prime Day deals: Save on premium headphones, like AirPods Pro, Bose 700 and Sony WH-1000XM4, for a limited time
Best Buy’s Black Friday in July sale also runs through Wednesday, July 13. You can shop heavily discounted TVs, headphones, tablets, fitness trackers and Apple products—just make sure you price check against Target and Amazon, who are likely running similar discounts this week.
From the major retailers to the mom-and-pop shops, here are all the best competing Prime Day sales to shop right now. No matter where you’re shopping, we’ve got you covered with tricks to scout out the best deals on Amazon and beyond.
- Apple Watch Series 7 from Target for $279 (Save $120.99)
- Apple AirPods Pro from Target for $169.99 (Save $80)
- Samsung 65-inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV from Samsung for $2,599.99 (Save $400)
- Ninja Foodi 4-quart 5-in-1 Indoor Grill and Air Fryer from Target for $179.99 (Save $50)
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 from Walmart for $269 (Save $110)
- Yukon Fire Pit from Solo Stove for $399.99 (Save $350)
- LG 65-inch Class C1 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV from Best Buy for $1,699.99 (Save $200)
- Original Leesa Hybrid Mattress from Leesa for $999 (Save $200)
- Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation) with Google Assistant from Best Buy for $29.99 (Save $20)
- KitchenAid Professional 5-quart Stand Mixer from Target for $279 (Save $170)
Best Buy is offering doorbuster deals on TVs, laptops, major appliances, Apple devices, phones and more during its massive competing Prime Day sale. The deals run until Wednesday, July 13. Here are the best Best Buy deals to shop now:
Right now, Target is running its massive Prime Day competitive sale—Target Deals for Days. The promotion runs through Wednesday, July 13, and brings savings on gift cards, home goods, kitchen wares, technology and more. Here are the best Target deals to shop now:
Walmart is one of our go-to places to shop for virtually everything on our weekly shopping list. The massive retailer routinely offers some of the best deals on home, kitchen, tech, style and beauty. Right now, you can save big on dozens of products and browse the brand’s overstock deals and flash picks for savings of up to 65%.
Samsung’s Black Friday in July sale brings huge markdowns on smartphones, TVs, tablets and wearables. Here are some of the best Samsung deals you can snag:
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is in full swing for Nordstrom cardholders. When it comes to discounts on fashion, beauty and household products, the Anniversary sale is the cream of the crop and there are tons of already-live early markdowns you can shop today. Shop the best ones.
Tech retailers competing with Prime Day
- CDKeys: Get 70% off a 3-month Xbox Live Gold Membership or 25% off a 12-month subscription to PS Plus
- Dell: Get up to 40% off Dell computers during the Black Friday in July sale
- HP: Get up to 70% off HP computers, monitors, accessories and more during HP’s Black Friday in July sale
- Newegg: Shop the Fantastech Sale for huge discounts on computers, TVs, phones and more.
Kitchen retailers competing with Prime Day
- All-Clad: Save up to 74% off All-Clad pots and pans during the VIP Factory Seconds sale
- Atlas Coffee: Save 50% on your first coffee subscription
- Factor: Get $120 off your first few boxes with the code REVIEWED120OFF
- Green Chef: Get $130 off your first four boxes at organic meal kit Green Chef
- HelloFresh: Get your first 16 meals free plus 3 free gifts
- Keurig: Save $12 on 4 boxes of pods with code SAVE12, or get 2 free boxes of pods when you buy a brewer with code FREEPODS4ME
- Made In Cookware: Save up to 30% off popular cookware
- Misfits Market: Get up to 50% off first box (up to $15) with code SALE50
- Sur La Table: Save up to 65% off during the massive clearance sale
Home retailers competing with Prime Day
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Save up to 50% on home essentials at the Beyond Big Savings Event
- HSN: Shop huge discounts during HSN’s month-long birthday sale
- Lowe’s: Save big on appliances, home goods, bath goods and more until July 13
- Overstock: Shop the massive 72-hour home sale
- QVC: Shop huge markdowns during QVC’s Christmas in July sale
- Shutterfly: Get 20% off your entire order with the code EXTRA
- Solo Stove: Save up to 45% on cult-favorite fire pits
- Wayfair: Save up to 60% on furniture and home goods
Sleep and mattress retailers competing with Prime Day
- Avocado: Save up to $300 on mattresses with the code JULY
- Brooklyn Bedding: Get 25% off site-wide with code PRIME25 through July 13
- Casper: Save $600 on select mattresses
- Cocoon by Sealy: Get 35% off mattresses, pillows and sheets
- Cozy Earth: Save up to 35% on top-rated bedding
- Leesa: Save up to $520 on select mattresses and get two free pillows with purchases
- Nectar: Get $200 off a mattress and get $499 in accessories included
- Purple: Get up to $500 off a mattress and base combo
- Saatva: Save up to $500 on mattresses through July 13
Fashion retailers competing with Prime Day
- Aerie: Get up to 60% off bathing suits
- Athleta: Get up to 50% off sale styles during the Athleta semi-annual sale
- Bombas: Get 20% off your first order with code USAT20
- Coach: Save up to 50% on already-reduced handbags and shoes
- EyeBuyDirect: Get up to 30% off frames with the code MADE4U
- Farfetch: Save up to 60% off men’s designer clothing during the designer sale
- GlassesUSA: Get 60% off frames, plus free shipping
- Huckberry: Get up to 45% off finds in the Huckberry sale section until July 14
- Kate Spade: Get up to 50% off Kate Spade purses, accessories, clothing and more
- lululemon: Shop marked-down leggings and sports bras in the We Made Too Much section
- Lulus: Get an extra 50% off sale styles
- Madewell: Get up to 70% off clothing with the code CLASSIFIED
- Michael Kors: Save up to 60% on handbags during the Sun & Sand sale
- REI: Get up to 50% off past-season finds from Patagonia, The North Face and more
- Stuart Weitzman: Enjoy savings of up to 72% off sandals, sneakers and more
- Tory Burch: Shop huge markdowns on shoes, accessories, bags and more at the Tory Burch sale section
Pet retailers competing with Prime Day
- Chewy: Save on treats, toys, food, and more during Chewy’s Amazon Prime Day competing sale.
- Wild One: Save up to 20% on popular (and colorful) pet accessories
Parenting retailers competing with Prime Day
- Carter’s: Get up to 70% off kids clothing and accessories during the summer clearance event
- Hanna Andersson: Get up to 60% off kids and baby clothing, plus an extra 20% off Sur La Table
- Hatch Maternity: Get 50% off clothing during the summer sale
- ShopDisney: Get free shipping on orders of $75 or more with code FREESHIP
Get deals and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the experts at Reviewed.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
#competing #Prime #Day #sales #Target #Buy #Walmart